What a fun day to end the five day streak on – Halloween! These past five days sure have been busy ones. To read about each day, click here. Otherwise, below are the photos and a quick summary:
1. We carved pumpkins with the kids getting ready for Halloween.
2. After work one evening, I went to the hospital to visit a friend recovering from surgery.
3. Although it was a busy day, I got my shot in early. The kids were being way too cute. I took a photo of them and was set for the rest of the day.
4. We had a home football game to go to and tailgating to do with friends.
5. Halloween! It was a day full of activities for the kids from start to finish.