What a whirlwind of a day. I am exhausted and want to set my head down on my pillow. This one is going to be brief. I think instead of writing, I am going to bullet point it.
- Up with the kids in the a.m. for a light breakfast
- Off an hour and a half later to a bigger breakfast with their Ama and YeYe
- Took them to Ama and YeYe’s house for a visit after breakfast. They were out of town for a while and wanted to spend time with them.
- Went to Costco to do our shopping.
- Took our loot home and put it all away.
- Went to the gym and ran together. I actually kept up with the hubby for the first mile which is no easy feat.
- Went to the store for fresh fruits and veggies for the week.
- Went back home to meet our Realtors (Arrived just after them, so embarrassing!)
- Went to get the kids
- Went to my mom’s for dinner
- Came home and got one kid down
- Worked on photos and now posting this so I can go to bed! :0)
This is the flowers our new Realtors gave us and the booklet we are going to read. We really like them. They give part of the money they make from the sale to charity. What great people. If anyone is looking, let me know, I would refer them in a heartbeat. Good souls. I added some texture to it to spice it up a little.